About the Association
Since its establishment in 1990, the goal of our Association has been to provide in-house lawyers with the best conditions for their personal and professional development, as well as a space to share ideas and opinions. That's why we focus on educational events and other types of meetings that cover a wide range of topics.
Additionally, every member can join one of the Association’s sections that specialise in related legal issues. The Association has an overall number of six sections for individual members: the Civil Law, Compliance, IT and Innovation, Public Procurement and Competition, Energy and Labour Law sections. The Corporate Law Office section is for the heads of legal teams of collective members.
The Association is administered and managed by the following bodies:
1) The Assembly – the Supreme Body,
2) The Council – the body that manages the Association’s activities between the Assemblies and monitors compliance with the Code of Conduct,
3) The Executive Committee – the President, 2 to 5 Vice Presidents and a Treasurer elected from among the members of the Council,
4) The President – the Statutory Body,
5) The Auditors of Accounts – control of the Association’s finances.